Affiliate Marketing Informational Highway
Welcome, my name is Darrick and I am the proud owner of this website. I came today to speak to you about something I think goes hand in hand with all affiliate marketers and I decided to share that with all of you.
Once You start your affiliate business there is something called article marketing that I thought was lost in all the new tech stuff out there, boy , oh boy;
So I went out and did some research and here’s what I came up with:
What Is Article Marketing?
Article marketing is a type of advertising in which companies write and distribute short articles to a range of outlets such as article banks, forums, and newsletter publishers. … This old type of marketing strategy can help marketers acquire new visitors and increase sales on their websites.
How do You do Article Marketing?
What you want to do is place your articles strategically on the Internet for the purpose of promoting a specific website. The general concept is to generate interest in your website, establish credibility as an expert in your niche and create back-links to your website that will improve your site’s search engine ranking. The advantage of article marketing is that it is relatively simple to do and does not cost any money.
a_aid=05c2ef62″>Identify your market
. Your niche will determine the type of articles you write, the articles you publish as part of your marketing strategy should show your expertise and inspire web surfers interested in your specific product, service or topic to visit your website. For example, if your website is a blog about “how to get in shape”, then all of your articles should pertain to that subject.
2–Choose titles. Titles you should become friends with them because it helps when it comes to attracting viewers and improving your search engine optimization (SEO), and always be careful take some care in picking them. There are a several other factors that go into creating strong, SEO-friendly titles.
Titles should also be as short and concise as possible and should accurately represent the information that can be found in the article. Be very sure that your content and the article titles are matching together this attracts visitors.
Be sure to factor SEO into your article marketing strategy, research keywords to choose titles that are likely to be searched for by web surfers (high search volume) and that have low competition.Place keyword phrases at the beginning of titles, rather than at the end.
For example, an article entitled, “5 Ways to build strong muscle” would be more aptly titled, “Build Strong Muscle: 5 Ways.” Pull from a variety of resources for title ideas. In addition to keyword research, you can find title ideas by searching related blogs, drawing from customer FAQs and searching the web for your keywords plus the terms “articles” and/or “blogs.”
3-Write high-quality . Your article marketing will only be the articles you write so be as effective as the articles you write, low-quality articles are less likely to bring attention or inspire visitors to your site.
- Set your articles into an opening paragraph, a body and a closing paragraph. The body always should contain one paragraph for each main idea reflecting the opening statement, and each paragraph in the article must contain 3 to 5 sentences; so should the title, keep the paragraphs as short and concise as is possible to get your point across.
- If your publisher allows you to link to your own website within the article, the body content would be a great place to insert article marketing backlinks.
- Try to write articles between 250 to 500 words. Studies show that most web surfers are less likely to read articles longer than that.
- Close your articles with a short (2 to 3 sentence) author bio containing a link to your website. This part is necessary to creating article marketing backlinks that can improve your site’s SEO. Depending on the publisher, your bio may be placed at the end of the article on the web page, or in a “resource box” area.
4-Place summaries of your articles strategically within your site. Example, if you have an online summer clothing catalog, you can feature summaries for articles like, “Wear Your Summer Alfit 5 Colorful Ways” and, “Cheap Summer Clothing” directly on your product pages. This will engage visitors and inspire them to stay and explore your site.
5-Share your articles on social networking sites. Additionally, include social media sharing buttons on all of your web pages, so others can share your articles.
- Search the web for article directories to find submission sites that will accept and publish your articles. Include both niche and general terms in your searches to find a variety of applicable submission sites.
- Give your wording a quick overview, if you plan on submitting them to multiple sites. Search engines will not give high rankings to duplicate content, so be sure that you give each article a makeover before publishing it in more than one location on the web.
7-Write guest posts for blogs. Other blogs related to your niche you may want to inquire about, with them,you can ask whether or not they accept guests posts. When you find blogs that are willing to feature you as a guest poster, submit high quality articles with your bio and link.
- One way you can create added interest in your website is to write your articles with intent, or stir up a controversy that will make readers want to visit your site to learn more.
- Article marketing backlinks are not all the same. To get the best results from your hard work, focus on placing your articles in directories that have a strong search engine ranking (EzineArticles, IdeaMarketers and GoArticles, for example) and that are relevant to your specific niche.
- If you don’t have the time or can’t write your own articles, then you can hire a professionals to write articles for you. Go online and search for article writing services, place a classified ad on sites like Craigslist to find writers to do the work, or job proposals to freelance writers on sites like Elance and oDesk.
- Use free tools like Google Adwords Keyword Tool to research keyword phrases that you can use in your titles and throughout the body of your articles.